You can trust our selection for Door Lock Jig Reviews. Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing 45388 reviews for Door Lock Jig and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for Door Lock Jig where thousands of them available online. I hope it will help you to take final decision for Best Door Lock Jig.
Comparison Chart for Best Door Lock Jig
We found 45388 reviews when researching. We have considered users feedback on the Door Lock Jig and our suggestions includes only the finest of them in this article.
|1||DEWALT Door Lock Installation Kit||9.8||Check Price on Amazon|
|2||Pro-Lok INJIGC-Mort Mortise Lock and Faceplate Installation Jig Kit||9.8||Check Price on Amazon|
|3||Mophorn 16-Piece Door Lock Hole Opener Kit||9.8||Check Price on Amazon|
|4||Big Horn 70125 Wood Door Lock Installation Kit||9.8||Check Price on Amazon|
|5||IRWIN Tools Door Lock Installation Kit||9.2||Check Price on Amazon|
|6||Pro-Lok Door Lock Installation Kit (INJIG-KJ)||8.6||Check Price on Amazon|
|7||Trend LOCKJIG Lock Jig for Routing Face-Plate Recess and Mortise||8.2||Check Price on Amazon|
|8||Trend LOCK/JIG/B Adjustable Trade Lock Jig for Mortice Lock and Latch Faceplates||8.2||Check Price on Amazon|
|9||IRWIN Door Lock Installation Kit for Wooden Doors (3111001)||8.2||Check Price on Amazon|
|10||KATA 1-3/8" - 1-3/4" Door Lock Installation Kit for Wooden Doors with Guide Template||8.2||Check Price on Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- DEWALT Door Lock Installation Kit, Bi-Metal D180004
- Pro-Lok INJIGC-Mort Mortise Lock and Faceplate Installation Jig Kit
- Mophorn 16-Piece Door Lock Hole Opener Kit, DBB Lock Mortiser Door Fitting Kit with 3pcs Tungsten Steel...
- Big Horn 70125 Wood Door Lock Installation Kit, with Strike & Latch Mortiser Replace Templaco BJ-102-C3...
- IRWIN Tools Door Lock Installation Kit, Bi-Metal 3111002
- Pro-Lok Door Lock Installation Kit INJIG-KJ
- Trend LOCKJIG Lock Jig for Routing Face-Plate Recess and Mortise
- Trend LOCK/JIG/B Adjustable Trade Lock Jig for Mortice Lock and Latch Faceplates , Black
- IRWIN Door Lock Installation Kit for Wooden Doors 3111001
- KATA 1-3/8" 1-3/4" Door Lock Installation Kit for Wooden Doors with Guide Template,Door Lock Hole Saw,Carbon...
1. DEWALT Door Lock Installation Kit
- Designed to fit the most common lock sizes in use today
- Works well with metal or wood doors
- Includes hole saw consisting of durable M3 steel
- Also includes backing plates reinforced to counteract warping
- Backing plates also aid in easy disassembly from the mandrel
2. Pro-Lok INJIGC-Mort Mortise Lock and Faceplate Installation Jig Kit
- The Mortise Lock Installation Kit comes with everything needed to cut professional quality, fast and accurate mortise pockets and face plates for Schlage, Sargent, Corbin Russwin, Kaba, and other door hardware.
- The mortise jig is quick and simple to set up, self centering and securely clamps onto the door edge securely.
- This professional kit includes three of the most common carbide-tipped wood cutting bits – 7/8”, 1”, and 1-1/4” diameter.
- For use on hard wood, soft wood, composite doors and even aluminum doors (with the use of special cutters).
- Protect and store tools in a custom heavy duty case
3. Mophorn 16-Piece Door Lock Hole Opener Kit
- 16 PIECES KIT – This 16-piece door lock mortising kit involves 1 jig kit door lock motiser with 3 cutters, 2 spanners, 1 ruler and 10 accessories.
- 3 CUTTERS – Cutters made of tungsten steel, higher quality over high-speed steel.
- APPLICABLE DOOR RANGE – The lock mortising kit can be used on wooden and aluminum doors with thickness under 13.
- EASY OPERATION – Applying vertical guides with height and depth stops, overrun cutting area will be avoided by using this tool set.
- ACCURATE AND FAST – Robust construction and precise manufacture.
4. Big Horn 70125 Wood Door Lock Installation Kit
- Kit includes three Carbide Tipped Spur Bits for boring 1” edge-bore and 2-1/8” cross-bore and the 1-1/2” cross-bore for dead bolts along with a quick release adapt.
- Also includes Latch and Strike templates for a finish mortise.
- Comes in a nice blow molded case.
5. IRWIN Tools Door Lock Installation Kit
- Bi-Metal Door Lock Installation Kit For Metal & Wood Doors
- This product is highly durable
- This product is manufactured in China.
- Bi-Metal hole saws for metal and wood doors
- Fits all interior and exterior doors
- Self centering jig fits all common door widths
- Adjustable for both 2-3/8-Inch and 2-3/4-Inch backsets
- Includes bolt plate template and router bit
6. Pro-Lok Door Lock Installation Kit (INJIG-KJ)
- Markers Included in the Kit: Strike Plate Marker, Latch Marker, Deadbolt marker, Lip Strike Marker, Strike Locator.
- Bits Included in the Kit: 1-1/2″ Multi Spur Bit, 2-1/8″ Multi Spur Bit, 1″ inch Auger Bit
- Tools Included in the Kit: The Killer Jig, Heavy-Duty Carrying Case, Set of 2-1/8″ Hardened Bushing Plates.
- Product Dimensions: 16 x 12 x 6 inches
7. Trend LOCKJIG Lock Jig for Routing Face-Plate Recess and Mortise
- QUICK AND SECURE: With its tool-free setup, the Trend Lock Jig is very fast to set to any door width from 34mm to 58mm wide; Full-length clamping plate ensures jig remains rock solid in use, secured with locking levers and twin clamping knobs.
- ADJUSTABLE SIZES: The set of 12 lock face plate and 4 lock case templates supplied are held in the Lock Jig with magnets for fast swapping, requiring just one router and cutter to do both the lock case mortice and the faceplate.
- FULL INSTRUCTIONS: A comprehensive laminated reference sheet with common lock model also offers a secondary chart on the reverse side for info relating to faceplate and lock case sizes to quickly select the correct templates and achieve perfect results.
- EASY TO USE: Each template is stamped to indicate the locks it can be used with; 4-lettered plates for lock cases and 12-numbered plates for the faceplates; Simplifying and speeding up the selection process as well as eliminating costly errors.
- NEEDED ACCESSORIES: To rout the lock case mortice, a router with an 80mm plunge and fitted with a 30mm guide bush is required, along with a suitable 12mm diameter cutter with an overall length of 115mm to achieve the maximum mortice depth of 70mm.
8. Trend LOCK/JIG/B Adjustable Trade Lock Jig for Mortice Lock and Latch Faceplates
- INFINITELY ADJUSTABLE: Sliding plates and stops for mortice and faceplates from 30mm up to 250mm long, ideal for use with obscure sized locks as well as all standard locks and latches.
- COMPATIBILITY: For use in a 1/2-in capacity router with 80mm plunge capacity fitted with a 30mm guidebush and 12mm cutter; Suitable Trend cutters: 3/75X1/2TC, TR37X1/2TC, C172X1/2TC.
- QUICK AND EASY SET UP: Engraved on underside to allow fast, accurate set up for common door widths of 35mm, 40mm, 44mm and 54mm.
- RECOMMENDED USE: Adjustment range makes it the ideal jig for precision fitting the mortice positions for multi-point lock strips into wooden doors; For lock faceplates of lengths up to 250mm.
- ADAPTABLE SLIDING PLATE AND STOP ADJUSTMENTS: Useful with different guidebush diameters and straight cutters for general mortice work in construction projects.
9. IRWIN Door Lock Installation Kit for Wooden Doors (3111001)
- Carbon hole saws quickly create handle and lock openings for interior and exterior doors
- Self-centering jig fits all common door widths
- Adjustable for both 2-3/8″ and 2-3/4″ backsets
- Includes router bit and hinge and bolt plate templates
- Complete installation in 4 easy steps
10. KATA 1-3/8″ – 1-3/4″ Door Lock Installation Kit for Wooden Doors with Guide Template
- Package Includes】1PC U-type adjustable plastic guide template,2PCS 1”(25mm) and 2-1/8”(54mm) hole saws,1PC arbor with drill bit.
- Professional Quality】Durable carbon steel made hole saws and arbor, reinforced plastics guide template.
- Easy Lockset Installation】The adjustable guide template for easy and exact drilling with snap-lock arms for selecting door width and backset.
- For Daily Use】Designed to fit the most common lock sizes in daily use and works well with wood doors.
- Lifetime Guarantee】Your satisfaction is the most important thing to us.
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Door Lock Jig currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Door Lock Jig based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Door Lock Jig before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Door Lock Jig they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Door Lock Jig, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Door Lock Jig before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Door Lock Jig will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Door Lock Jig if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Door Lock Jig on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.